As a general rule, MentoMe website does not collect Personal Information about you, when you visit the site. You can generally visit the site without revealing Personal Information, unless you choose to provide such information on your own will. The site in no terms force you to put your personal information. You will be sharing information on your own will only.
1. Scope of this policy:
1. Visitors and subscribers of the websites of eLearning Industry;
2. Natural persons contacting us through the contact or other forms available on the websites;
3. Subscribers to our newsletter(s);
4. Users signing in to use our services;
5. Users signing in to download Free eBooks;
6. Users signing in to attend and/or watch webinars;
This policy includes a description of your data protection right,including a right to object to some of the processing activities we carry out.
2. Site Visit Data:
MentoMe records your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes your server's address; the name of the top-level domain from which you access the Internet (for example, .gov, .com, .in, etc.); the type of browser you use; the date and time you access the site; the pages you have accessed and the documents uploaded or downloaded and the previous Internet address from which you linked directly to the site. Any information you are putting will only be used for our internal use only and not for any other purpose.
We will not identify users or users details or their browsing activities, except when a law enforcement agency request for the same. We will go with the law of the land.
3. Email Management:
Your email address will only be recorded if you choose to send a message on your own will. It will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and will not be disclosed, without your consent.
4. Collection of Personal Information:
a) Personal Information: If you are asked for any other Personal Information above the details which you have entered or captured in the website, you will be informed and only with your consent it will be. If at any time you believe the principles referred to in this privacy statement have not been followed, or have any other comments on these principles, please notify MentoMe through the contact us page.
The purpose of the Website is to create an online community of professionals and students involved in the eLearning who would like to publish or access content. As part of our effort to create this online community, we receive and store information about you such as:Full name,Email Id, Mobile number.
Content published on eLearning portal is accessible by all visitors. However, certain eLearning Industry features and services may require registration. Users may register (“sign-up”) on-site and upon signing-up, an account is created for the user (“Account”). Users who sign-up on-site are required to confirm their registration by clicking on an activation link which is sent to them via email.
b) Other Information:
Because we seek to create a vibrant eLearning community, there may be opportunities for you to provide information to be published or displayed on public areas of our Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "Contributions"). Such Contributions are posted on our Website or transmitted to us and others at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
User profiles are not public by default. However, to ensure that articles and social eBook contributions are properly attributed to their copyright owners, we require that authors and contributors agree to have a public profile in order for their content to be published. It’s your choice whether to include sensitive information on your profile. You should not add personal data to your profile that you would not want to be publicly available.
We automatically track and collect certain non-personal information such as Website navigation data, Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses, timestamps and URLs. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interest, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve you and our eLearning community.
5. Use of Information:
1. We use your information to provide, analyse, administer, enhance and personalize our services and marketing efforts, to process your registration, your orders and your payments and to communicate with you on these and other topics. For example, we use information to 1. We use your Information in order to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote safe matching; collect fees owed; measure consumer interest in Services; inform you about offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our TOS; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. We may compare and review your Business Information for errors, omissions and for accuracy.
2. We use your e-mail to send you system e-mails about the functionality of our Website that you cannot opt out from and you will have to receive if you want to use our Website. If you want to stop receiving our system e-mails, you will have to de-activate your Account by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
3. We use your e-mail associated with your Account in order to send you newsletters and promotions in conjunction with your use of our Services. If you do not wish to receive newsletters you may unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscription link in the newsletter e-mail. We may also send you newsletters which include third party’s offers. If you do not wish to receive these third party offers, you may unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscription link in the newsletter e-mail.
6. Use of Business Information by other third parties:
2. We make reasonable efforts to make sure that our users, who use our Services, will use the information available to them solely for eLearning-related purposes. However, we cannot control their use of that information outside this scope and we are not responsible for such unauthorized uses.
In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person (for example to prevent payment fraud or confirm your identity).
7. Protection of Information:
We use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification. These measures are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risks of processing your personal information. Indicatively:
1. All our employees, independent contractors and agents have executed non-disclosure agreements, which provide explicit confidentiality protections. Any employee, independent contractor or agent who violates such privacy and/or security policies is subject to possible termination and civil and/or criminal prosecution.
2. We do not make any of your Information available to third parties for their marketing purposes. runs on individual servers and no data given or collected is shared with other social media platforms.
If, however, we share your Information with third parties, we will notify you. Please note that no transmission over the internet can guarantee confidentiality and non-disclosure, and as such, you transmit at your own risk.
3. We use robust security measures to protect data from unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and help ensure the appropriate use of data. When the Services are accessed using the internet, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology protects your Information, using both server authentication and data encryption. These technologies help ensure that your Information is safe, secure, and only available to you and to whom you have granted access.
4. We do not tolerate Spam. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our TOS. We may check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content of the Website, but we will not permanently store messages sent through these tools.
5. Our systems does its utmost to secure communications and data storage in order to protect confidentiality of your Information against loss and interception by third parties. However, it is important to know that there is no zero-risk against loss or interception by others of your Information. You are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your Account’s username and password.
8. Storage of Information:
We save your Information in our database in order to improve our Website’s and user experience and in accordance with our TOS.
9. Contacting us:
If you have general questions about your account or how to contact Customer Service for assistance, please send us an email at email@example.com. Please note that if you contact us to assist you, for your safety and ours we may need to authenticate your identity before fulfilling your request.
10. Payment Information:
11. Other websites:
We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data from anyone under the age of 16.In the event we learn that we have collected Personal Data from a child under the age of 16 without verification of parental consent, steps will be taken promptly to remove that information.